- WordPress 4.4 or higher
- WooCommerce FedEx Shipping Plugin with Print Label 4.7.5 or higher
- PHP version 5.3.0 or higher.
- Automatically calculate product taxes
- Automatically calculate shipping taxes
- Manage the geolocation of users
- Display taxes in different pages (store page, product page and cart page).
- Add a change of location widget to assess the cost of shipping and the various taxes in the product description page (product page)
- Group the products in the basket by package according to the seller (shippers). this facilitates the calculation of taxes and shipping by his chosen courier.
The BMS extension can be installed automatically or manually. The installation processes for this extension are as follows:
- Automatic installationAutomatic installation is the easiest option because WordPress handles the file transfers itself and we don’t need to exit our browser. The steps for automatic installation of GTC are as follows:
- Connect to the WordPress administration interface
- Navigate in the extension menu and click on” add a new “, in the search field,
- Type in ‘Global Tax Calculation’ and click on ‘Search for Plugins’. Once we find our plugin or extension, we can see the details of it such as its version, trial version and description. The most important thing is that we can install it just by clicking on “Install now”.This installation method is used when the extension is already marketed online or is present in the WordPress repository.
- Unzip the folder and download it to the plugins folder ( ) overwriting old versions if they exist. This method is used when we already have on our machine, the folder containing our extension.Once the extension is installed, it must be activated in order to benefit from its functionality. This activation is done at the level of the WordPress administration interface.
The GTC plugin works under the WooCommerce plugin. It is compatible with the woocommerce plugin and the main plugins on the market: wc vendors,….It is compatible with the most important plugins on the market and almost all themes, including other WooCommerce add-ons.We recommend that you consult the themes compatible with our plugin, the woocommerce addons. If any of these are not compatible with our plugin, you can write to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can do a custom implementation.
process in woocommerce After installation and activation, it is necessary to configure the extension
- General configuration
parameters Once the extension is installed and activated, it adds configuration fields in the configuration interface of WooCommerce Avatax and Fedex shipping with print Label to allow you to choose under the base of which addresses must be calculated taxes or shipping costs expedition.